Sunday, February 20, 2011

Merry Christmas! 2010

I love Christmas time...I love being around family and feeling the strong spirit of giving. This year we didn't even get our tree up, but there was still plenty of holiday cheer. Christmas Eve we spent at my mom's house opening presents and eating pizza. That night, we slept over at Dennis and Lisa's along with Shane and Stacie, Joyce, and Nick. Harley, Lexi, Sherman, and Bandit came along too to play with their friends, Roxie and Sophie. :) Christmas morning, we woke up and sat around the fire place in our pajamas opening presents. I love this because it reminds me of when I was a kid and everything was so good. After everything was unwrapped, we all started making breakfast together. We sat around the table eating and smiling, when Lisa came out with one more envelope to give each of us. It was a invititation to go on a 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise. We were all ecstatic! The first thing I thought of was the warm weather, running around at the pool in my swimming suit...and then the 10 peices of bacon I just ate. :) We had a great holiday; lots of parties and presents, lots of family and fun...lots of love and JOY.

No comments:

Post a Comment