Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Chad's Big Birthday


It was Chad's birthday this last week and I tell you what-surprising that boy is one difficult task. I had not only a Plan A, and B, but C and D as well. He ended up getting a steering column and some gauges for his buggy, and a gym pass. I made him a tasty 5 layer lemon cream cake with cream cheese frosting, and put 28 orange (his favorite color) candles on top. Thursday night we went to dinner with his family and then back to our house for cake and ice cream. Then we stayed up until midnight playing games on the Xbox. Friday I took him out to dinner at Bonsai restaurant with some of our besties Calvin and Bre.

Chad, I hope you had a fantastic birthday, and "birthday week"...I tried to make it special with lots of surprises and fun. I wish I could give you presents in sparkly wrapped boxes every day for the rest of our lives. If I could put in those boxes everything you ever wanted, I would.

I guess you'll have to settle for just me, and our ordinary life, interspersed with special occasions, holidays, adventures, and milestones.








2 comments:

  1. um how on earth did you make a 5 layer cake? But I tell you what it looks extremely yummy! also we had a lot of fun the other night. Our blog addy is lanceandamyharris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was quite a process Amy...but it was so dang delicious! We had fun too, we need to get together more!

    ReplyDelete