Saturday, May 8, 2010

NASCAR Feb 2010

We went to Nascar with Chad's family and friends - another thing I'd never been to before. The first night in Mesquite, we all met at the buffet. You have to be careful what you eat at a buffet- when there is quantity, it's not always quality. But one thing that never fails me is the soft serve ice cream machine. MMMMM. I had several bowls with chocolate sprinkles on top. That is some expensive ice cream. :) The first day at Nascar, it was raining and cold. We ended up buying ponchos and a blanket- and the race was delayed until they could dry the track. Chad helped me pick a driver - and I got my very first hat- sponsoring Brian Vickers. The next day was sunny and warm. It was a great race- much better than watching it on TV.





No comments:

Post a Comment